Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks Giving

I know that Thanks Giving was quite a few days ago, but I haven't really had time to update the blog. We had a lovely Thanks Giving dinner. My sister Kirstie was able to come and have it with us. Rebecca's boyfriend, Todd, came as well. We had a series of food such as; Stuffing, yams, bean casserole, rainbow jell-o, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, and of course TURKEY! And then we also had the pies, blue berry, cherry, pumpkin, and peanut butter. Here are some pictures...

This is the bean casserole. 

The gravy. 

The stuffing, I know it doesn't look good, but it was.

The yams, with melted marshmallows on top.

The vegetables, that Rebecca made.

Big parts of the turkey.

The rainbow jell-o. looks good, I know.

The rolls, and they are home made.

The table just before we sat down to eat.

And the island, that we had the food on so that there was more room on the table.

It was all a wonderful Thanks Giving. We had a great time, and even the cooking was fun! I got to spend some time with my mom, and learn how to make pie crusts. I hope that you all had a great time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment