Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December

I think that December is one of my favorite months, it's the month of Christmas and new year. Two holidays in one month is always fun. We've been getting ready for Christmas this past week. We got our inside decorations out, and set them up. We got out the house lights, but haven't set them up yet. I'll have pictures of them when I do. We also have Christmas dishes, that have bells on them, and some sort of Christmasy plant. They also have gold colored trimming around them. We also have snow men salt and pepper shakers. We have a grand ball at my ward this Friday, it sounds very exciting, but my parents say that you have to be eighteen years or older. So I hope to be one of the servers there. But my mom needs either April or Me to babysit because she and my Dad are going. But April has already volunteered to stay home for me. Then this Saturday I have a dance. A Christmas dance. Well, I hope that you are all having fun getting ready for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment