Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon, Talk, and Dance

I have three very exiting things that I have to tell about. Firstly I'll talk about "New Moon" I GOT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Friday, My mom, EmmaLee, April, and I all went to go and see it. It lived up to my expectations. I wont say much on the subject so that those of you who haven't seen it, wont have it spoiled.

                       

                                                            Talk

Today I got to give a talk we only had a few days to prepare, and we were busy as it was. I was feeling sick the whole time, but when I got up there, I felt more at ease. I said it with few mess ups. It felt good.

                                                        DANCE

I got to go to my very first dance on Saturday. I had a blast. I met some cool people. And had a good time dancing around. Ashlyn and I would join in and learn new dances.  Here is a picture of me, almost ready to go.

I had my hair in a pony tail. And my face looks sort of funny because the room was totally dark, so the picture depended on the flash. I HAD A BLAST!!!! I even got to dance with a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment