Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cooking the simple way

How many of you enjoy cooking? Well I do. I love cooking, mostly treats, and desserts. Tonight I was in charge of cooking dinner. Originally I was going to cook, Garlic pasta, fried chicken, and peas. But my mother didn't think that I could make the fried chicken, ( even though I've made more difficult things before.) So she bought some of the simple, pre-made tray chicken dinners. I still got to make the pasta, and April made the peas. But the chicken I "made" ( warmed up.) Witch is why I've entitled this entry, "Cooking the simple way." Because it's not even considered cooking... it's just warming up something. Sometimes I'm happy with that, (like when I'm in a hurry.) but I felt like giving a real dinner tonight. Silly mother for underestimating  her talented daughter. But the colors of the food went together perfectly, giving it a good look. Here's a picture.

The camera didn't make it look as good as it truly looked. But it did really look good. And don't make fun of me for taking pictures of my plate. I just thought that it would be nice to have a picture for the blog. I hope I didn't bore any of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment