Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MURDER, and preparation

I know that this sounds like I"m getting ready to kill some one. But no, I'm talking about the terrible murder of my favorite chicken, Pigwidagon, also known as Pig. Our neighbors dogs came into our yard and ripped apart my chicken. I know to some of you it sounds funny that I'm sad to have her gone, but she was more then a chicken, she was a pet, a friend. My parents only knew her as a chicken, but she was so much more. Every morning when we went out to take care of them, she would come and greet us. She'd fallow us around, and eat from our hands. She was beautiful, and all white. Some think white chickens aren't pretty, but she'd make you take those words back in a heart beet. As a chick, she would chase us( or our fingers) around the rug. We kept them in a box in the dinning room. She wasn't a fan for being held but could play all day. But now she is gone, from a terrible habit of killing other animals, such as, our other cats, and one of the owner's other dogs. They also tried to kill my neighbor's little dog. I want to cry for her, but I don't want to be sad, not at this time of year. I've lost so many animals, and I've cried and morned them all, but I don't want to do it again, I'm sure there will be a moment were I shed a tear for her. But I don't want to be sad, I don't want to make other people sad either. But I know that I'll miss her, a lot.

                                            Thanks giving

It's that time of year! Today we have cleaned house and baked pies. Pumpkin, peanut butter, and blue berry. We took out the turkey so it's ready to be cooked tomorrow. We made rainbow jell-o. I'll have pictures of all of the food tomorrow. Well I really have nothing more to say about this subject. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanks giving tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment