Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun in past Days

My family and I have had great fun in these past days. Most especially on Saturday. And that is going to be the day that I'm going to be talking about.  

So first off, we had Aaron over again, and he was so happy to hang out with us. Here is a picture of him... You can't help but laugh at this picture!

 That's my hand, holding the towel on. 

After his mother came to pick him up, we went out on a 4-wheeler ride way out in the  Holbrook area. It used to be a race track, and it had the most awesome bumps. We drove real calm and careful for the first part of the ride. Soon we came to this little pond with a large herd of cattle, EmmaLee had fun taking the pictures. Here are a few.

There were a lot of cattle. April, EmmaLee, and I ran along the fence trying to get a better look, then I found one of those really big ant hills. And I picked up a stick and began to dig it up. They soon all came running out, ( and they were huge! ) Soon they discovered who was killing there home, and started to come closer to me... that's when I dropped the stick and ran.

Then I had April as my passenger, and wanted to show her how to really make the bumps fun. I'd hit them at full speed, and even with the little bumps, we left the ground, and went flying through the air, ( still on the 4-wheeler though ) One time I hit a huge bump, and April and I had to fight as hard as we could to stay on. IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! We didn't even get in truble for doing it, My Dad, and Mom were doing it too. We were all having way too much fun to be mad, or even scared, when we would almost crash. Here are some pictures of us taking a brake.

Me, April, and EmmaLee, ( left to right. )

My Dad

Amanda, ( Me ) Do you like my helmet?

April, getting a drink.

Dad, and EmmaLee.

April, Me, EmmaLee, and Dad. It was very cold outside when we went there. We all have on our jackets/sweat shirts. The sun was in my eyes, and that is why my hand is covering up my face. We didn't get any pictures of my Mom, because she insisted that she take them.

 We had lots of fun and hope that we can go back there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment