Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not much, and yet, too much

I have been neglecting my Blog for the past 5 or 6 days, but I haven't had that much time on my hands, to do anything. I've been babysitting Aaron, getting sick, mutual, Church, church meetings, phone calls, cooking, and many more things. We haven't had to do much babysitting lately but there still was some work to do with that. I also got sick from Aaron, leaving me with a head ache, running nose, cough, stuffy nose, anger, and weakness. I've been doing some cooking, but not much, ( since I've been sick. ) I've already told you about mutual, so there isn't much to say about it. I made it through church this Sunday, even though Ashlyn had to continously pinch me, so as I wouldn't fall asleep. We had a night of " Sacred music. " witch was very beautiful, and long. There was a five year old girl who sung like a grown woman. Cinnamon,( our kitten ) got fixed this week, so no babies will be coming from this little guy. He recovered quickly, it only took a day. I've been making scarfs these past days. 

                                                 Sales people

    I've made a game of when sales people call. We have CID ( caller ID ) so we always know when it's a sales person, my mother just doesn't answer. My Dad gets mad at them for " Calling Our Number" but I answer, and have a great time. Here is the conversation from today...

SP, " Hello is Eric MacKay there?"

Me, "No no no no no no, this is the Flognard home."

       Silence

Me, " Are you okay there, wee ickle dumple?"

And then the line went dead. This morning I was in a hurry when the first sales person called. I only had time to say they had the wrong number and that I was babysitting, " On " Mr. Mark's baby. But that is what I do when Sales people call, so if any of you plan on becoming a sales person, then stay away from me. LOL!!!  

         Here are some funny pictures of when we were with Aaron... 

Aaron, grabbing Charlotte's lips, and eyes.

Aaron getting a kissy from Charlotte.

Smile for the Camera!!!

And Cinnamon, recovering from surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment