Saturday, October 24, 2009

The MacKays have decided to begin to do a blog. I, (Amanda) will be keeping it up to date. We live in the small town of Taylor Arizona. We also own a small farm, consisting of thirty-six chickens, three dogs, three cats, and five rabbits. Our farm is two and a half acres. I have six sisters, two of which are married, and three have moved out. I live with three of them now, Rebecca,(26 years old.) April,(12) and EmmaLee (7). I'm 14 years old, and am very excited to be able to share my life with all my friends and family. 
   We love our life on our farm, we always enjoy every morning we're here. With some of my very good friends, that live away from me, I'm very happy that they will be able to stay posted with my life. I do have friends near by, but I'm sure they will also love the blog. Life is good, and if looked at closely,,, alot of fun. 
   Well... I think that this is a pretty good introduction, so I will have more posts up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi to myself!!! Welcome to bloging.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cute. You should check out mine. It might be kinda confusing thought because I have to have it for school and it has some of my assignments on it.

    ReplyDelete