Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Great Halloween!

Today was, (of course) Halloween! We had a blast,,, staying out late, getting candy, talking with friends, getting candy, eating corn bread, getting candy, and also getting candy. EmmaLee decided to be an angel-dancer. And April decided to be a "Country Queen." And then I was a dorky high school kid. Here are some pictures.

Kirstie, ( my sister) did all of our make-up. Alot of people asked April if she was Bell from "Beauty and the Beast." But no, she wasn't. With our make-up done, we all look so different, it's funny for me to see myself in these pictures, I usually don't use make-up.

This year we also decided to do some pumpkins. We had some fun with them, and these are some pictures that we took.

The one on the far left is April's pumpkin, the on in the middle is EmmaLee's, and the one on the far right is mine. They looked better with the porch light off, but the flash on the camera is so light that it didn't make a difference when I turned them off.

1 comment: