Sunday, October 25, 2009

A day at church

Not much happened today. Sundays are usually a very uneventful days. Some boys got yelled at, for trying to do some yoga in class. ( stupid boys.) Today is also the fist time in forever that I've been able to go to choir practice. They have about three songs, for us to practice. But I think that she is going to find some more for us to sing.

   EmmaLee has desided to watch "Bambi" three times today, and even as I write this, she is watching it. silly little girl. :)  April and I have been haveing fun pionting out the weird stuff in it. And April is still sittidng here laughing at it.

   Our home teachers came over today around 6:00 p.m. And stayed for about half an hour. My Dad had a good time talking to them. But besides this, our day has been the usual uneventful Sunday. 

3 comments:

  1. It's is normal for Sundays to be slow. My family and I usually go on a long drive up the cayon. This allows me to get out and take some interesting pictures. When I get them developed I send some to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you have a blogspot. It helps me to know more about what is going on at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sounds super fun!! my home teachers came too!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete