Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

Tonight we went out to buy my mother some ice cream, because she was having her thirty minute brake. We were looking at the temperature readouts in my dad's truck, and it was 36 degrees outside. We were hopeing for some snow, but there was only a 26% chance. Then we got home. April and I jumped out of the truck to bring the rabbit bottles in. ( so that they wouldn't freeze and be ruined. ) Then something wet and cold floatted down. SNOW!!! April and I ran in circles in our side yard, yelling, "SNOW!!!" Then we yelled it as we grabbed the bottles. And then we ran up our driveway still yelling. My throught is now quite sore. But then my Dad had April, EmmaLee, and me go outside again to put the chickens away, and underneath Cripple, ( one of the chickens.) we found exacly 12 eggs. And no wonder we hadn't been finding any eggs from our best egg layer... she had been laying them outside in the 4ft. high weeds.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda! Good job on the blog! I'm glad you figured out how to set it all up :)

    ReplyDelete