Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun Days

The day before last, my Dad had a day off, (A rare event.) We made up our minds, to take a 4-wheeler ride. After being out there for a while, we stopped at a dry river bed. We had alot of fun looking at the rocks there. We all found this big rock that looked quite cool, here are some pictures.

Me, April, EmmaLee, and Dad. I'm in the white shirt. This is my Mom and Dad, they had alot of fun. And they're great parents. We would have loved to take the rock home, but I don't think the 4-wheelers would make it.

 A while after leaveing the river bed, we found this one tree that some one had cut to fit a tree stand, April, and EmmaLee found it to be a great climbing tree. Here are some more pictures!

Dad, EmmaLee, and April on the top.  And then my Dad and, Me. It was a cedar tree, so it smelt very strong, we didn't stay up there very long. And that was what most of the day consisted of.

                                                              Today

We slept in until 9:00 a.m. My dad had the day off again. But we had no special plans. So after takeing care of our animals, I took Charlotte, ( my black labrodor.) out on a walk. When I got back my friend Ashlyn called and invited me to go to the park with her. I said yes. April, Charlotte, and I all went there together. There were soccer games going on, so Charlotte was almost overwelmed by people. Almost every one wanted to pet the big black doggy. Some kids asked to even walk her. LOL, and I let them, I'm glad that the dog is trianed. We ended up being there from 1:30 - 5:15 p.m.  But all in all, it was alot of fun, we didn't even have to hold the leash the whole time, Charlotte was off of it quite a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment