Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is close







Christmas is almost here. I'm really excited! We've, at last, finished our Christmas shopping. What a relief! The tree is up the lights are on, and the cooking is being done, and even as I type my sister, Melanie and her husband Keats, are on their way here. My sister Kirstie will be coming soon as well, and my sister Jennifer and her husband Joshua, wont be coming until Christmas. We made fudge the other day, and I swear that it is addictive. We've cleaned the house top to bottom. EmmaLee has lost two teeth in the amount of three days, she bled allot, I wanted to vomit. We don't have that big of a house and are scrambling to figure out were everyone is going to be sleeping, there are going to be 4 people in my room, and it's hardly big enough for April and Me. It'll be April, EmmaLee, Cherokee, ( our old dog ) and Me!!! Sounds cramped? Just wait until every one is here! I finally got the pictures of the house, even though it was 12 degrees outside. They're at the top, the computer was being strange so I couldn't move the pictures. It looks weird because it was very dark outside and the camera takes the pictures strange. I need to go now, I hope to remember to do this tomorrow.



1 comment: