Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poor Puppy

In these past days, many things have happened. My sister Kirstie brought her dogs over, after the water pipes in her house broke. Her dogs have a lot of energy and they love playing with my puppy, Charlotte. So that day we say blood on the back porch, and expected it to be Cherokee. But later the next day, we brought Charlotte inside, because it was very cold outside. She kept shaking her head, to get dry, and we discovered blood splats on the wall. It looked like there was a fight in there. We soon figured out that Charlotte's ear had been split open about one centimeter and 1/2. It's healed up some, but not all the way yet.

I still don't have any pictures of the house, but I'm going to try and get some. At night it gets down to 12 degrees. So it's not that fun to go out there. I'll have some more things on here tomorrow... If I remember. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment