Monday, June 4, 2012

A Year

It's been a year since I wrote.  Dad has turned 55, April is 15, EmmaLee is 9, I'm 16, Mom is 49... and so forth. Kirstie had another baby. Olivia Kadence Young. She's about 4 months old. Kirstie and David just had their two year anniversary. And are in the process of buying a new house, meanwhile Kirstie and her kids are living with us.  Todd and Rebecca are trying to buy a house of their own. Josh, and Jennifer recently bought a very nice house, and have put a lot of work into it, it looks very nice. Keats and Melanie bought a house several months back, and have a new truck and family car. The rest of us are in the same house with no new animals. (though some have died) April just finished her Freshman year of High school, and me my Sophomore/Junior.
   Our "puppies" are now 2 years old. Charlotte will be turning 4 in July, but still acts like a lively puppy. Sadie is getting older (I can't remember how old she is) and starting to act it. We have two rabbits left, one cat, and 12 chickens.
   April and I have recently returned from girl's camp and had a very good time. It was my first year as a YCL and I loved it. As a service project we went to a creek and picked up trash, a lot of the girls got leeches, luckily I wasn't one of them. My bed was right on top of a stump, and so my back is bruised. The YCLs had some awesome skits. We themed it Julian Smith. We used Waffles, Racist Coffee, and Malk. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment