Saturday, February 20, 2010

Eggs

I finally have that picture of that large egg. Here it is...

Egg next to the ruler

Egg in my hand.

It was a big egg. 

So the other day I opened the refrigerator and noticed that we had a lot of eggs,,, and I mean A LOT of eggs. Our chickens hadn't been laying so good, so no one was thinking about the amount of eggs we were getting. So I pulled them all out and counted... 132 eggs!!! Plus one, so 133 eggs. 11 dozen, ( plus one. ) so we gave them away to friends and neighbors. We kept 13 of the eggs for our self.  Here are some pictures of them when we had them all out on the table...

All on the table, open.

We organized them

All stacked on each other.

The eighteen egg carton on the top is the one we kept, it only had thirteen in it though. But there sure were a lot of eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment