Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not so good

The last thing I enjoy doing, is giving bad news. My loved dog Cherokee, got something wrong in his back leg a few years back. it turned out that he'd be able to live a few more years. He was doing good for a time. but just a few days ago he began limping on his front right leg. One day it was so bad that he was barely able to move. So we set up another vet appointment for him. We took him in and the vet told us that he had the same problem with his front leg as he did the back one. We now have him on special medicine and now only time will tell if it's time to let go. We all love him so much, and he is still so alive... if you take him outside he'll run around like a puppy. But if he lays down and goes to get back up, he looks like it hurts. So when things get worse we'll have to put him down. I hope for all of you prayers. I pray for him in all of mine, and this Sunday I'm doing a fast for him. 

1 comment:

  1. Amanda. I think you are keeping a great history of you and your family and your animals. I read all the articles today because I have been busy and forgetful about coming to your blog. Thanks for the pictures. I love you and think you are doing a good job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete